Well I have successfully procrastinated my first blog entry, and hope this isn’t a precedent for all entries to come. Yes Jessica I WILL write, I promise, and Carrie thanks for the ideas of things to write about. However, I’m not sure I can top Bree’s blog skills or eloquence of Benshaw’s words. And for everyone else, I hope to peak your interest in things that you would have never thought of before. Thank you for a wonderful past couple of weeks, I will cherish them in my memories of a friend and family base that will keep me strong as I venture away into the unknown.
I will be in Miami until Tuesday evening and will be flying into the highest commercial airport in the world, braving the altitude sickness that will indefinitely come upon me, and riding a bus cross-country to Cochabamba (~7/8 hours I've heard through desert/moon-scape land) and arriving by early Wednesday afternoon.
so here is "Rikunakusun" (Goodbye in Quechua... it's pronunciation is described:"If you sound like a German, making hard consonant sounds while clearing your throat, you're getting close") for me writing from the U.S. and 'nos vemos' until we meet each other in Bolivia, the states, or somewhere in between.
4 comments:
when i woke up today you were on your way to cincinnati. hope miami is sunny! love you.
Good luck with everything and know I'll be a faithful reader/commenter!
make some more neat friends.
omg omg, im so excited for you...omg. keep us posted t-fanny pack. I'm in California, and saw some awesome elephant seals on the coast this morning. love you
Bree
Post a Comment